• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NEC LCD92V Opinions ?

alext5

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
169
I am about to buy a new computer in about a month and everything about the comp is planned but when it comes to the monitor, I am in a major dillema: Do I choose a 19 inch NEC LCD92V-BK or a 21 inch Viewsonic G220FB ? I've got two questions concerning those monitors that will help me make my choice. First is Do a size of a 19" LCD is close to the 22" CRT? and Do anyone have any experience/comment on the NEC LCD92V? My budget is a maximum of 650 $CDN so if you have a recommendation for an other LCD I'd take it into consideration. Thanks a lot
 
Back
Top