NEC 16x ND-3520A Dual Layer DVD Writer $50.99

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
. newegg has the new NEC ND-3520A 16x Dual Layer DVD Writer for a low $50.99, Free shipping. No rebates

Link

The prices are on memory and burners just seem to keep dropping. I've gotten an A64 3200+, 1GB of memory, a motherboard with integrated graphics, and DVD-RW for $270.

yeah the beige is cheaper, but it also has 2.99 shipping instead of free shipping for the black one

mikel said:
yeah the beige is cheaper, but it also has 2.99 shipping instead of free shipping for the black one

Ah, good eyes. You're right. Oh well, $2 is worth it to me for not having the drive stick out like sore thumb. ;) But yes, you are correct.

that's cheap enough - I'm tempted to get me one of these for dvd to dvd copies Like Id ever do that... :rolleyes: move along.... nothing to see here....

I bought one of these for $50 after shipping 2 weeks ago and it's great...I highly recommend it if you need a DVD burner.

Has burned everything I've thrown at it so far...not one coaster...and thats a great price...

bought the same drive about 6 months ago for $60 and havent looked back. no coasters even from the free newegg generic DVDs i got with it.

Just got those Drive with my new rig couple days ago its amazing, highly recommend it to anyone, great price! :)

Back