Feb 3, 2007 #2 A Aerobahn Limp Gawd Joined Jun 17, 2003 Messages 410 I went to a local place and listened to these speakers. http://www.zzounds.com/productreview--BEHB2031A They sounded quite nice, anyone have any experiance with them? Trying to get the klipsch Demo'd but having trouble finding a local retailer up in boston. Also was considering if I purchase the Behringer monitors would I have trouble mixing them with a Sub from Outlaw? Pardon my ignorance would I need an amp for near-field listening?
I went to a local place and listened to these speakers. http://www.zzounds.com/productreview--BEHB2031A They sounded quite nice, anyone have any experiance with them? Trying to get the klipsch Demo'd but having trouble finding a local retailer up in boston. Also was considering if I purchase the Behringer monitors would I have trouble mixing them with a Sub from Outlaw? Pardon my ignorance would I need an amp for near-field listening?