NDA is up at 9 eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali3350

Supreme [H]ardness
Now stop with the threads

Looking at [H] pics however, i can assure you, this thing rocks!!!! :D

Though FarCry still doesnt look the best.

Mentioned at beyond 3d is 3 pm France time (which ive said here before) which is 9 eastern. Dont have to trust me, but im telling you now, honestly, its 9 am eastern.

after looking at the review pics....

kinda disappointed... the only big difference is in Call of Duty. Everything else is only a bit improved.

EDIT: went back and saw that they used different settings for the benchies... i guess nv40 does aite, but was expecting better far cry performance.

damn....i was hitting refresh for about 10 minutes untill I went back and read it again..:(

From the review pics, I was sort of bummed at first............. then I noticed that the 6800 was running on max AA/AF while the 9800xt was not.

I want to see benches with equal AA/AF across the board, instead of trying to match the fps by raising the 6800's AA/AF.

Originally posted by Badger_sly
From the review pics, I was sort of bummed at first............. then I noticed that the 6800 was running on max AA/AF while the 9800xt was not.

I want to see benches with equal AA/AF across the board, instead of trying to match the fps by raising the 6800's AA/AF.

Also, most of the screens were taken at different resolutions. There were only a few running at the same resolution.

I just looked at all the screens. The Nv40 was not running at Max AA and Max AF. It was running at 4x aA and 8x AF. Which is average AA and AF.

Basically it lets you play most games with roughly the same scores as the 9800XT and Fx5950 with one Higher Resolution and 4x AA and 8x AF.

Its going to get an *beep* whipping by the X800XT. Hell, its going to get whipped by the X800pro as well.

Originally posted by Hellbinder
I just looked at all the screens. The Nv40 was not running at Max AA and Max AF. It was running at 4x aA and 8x AF. Which is average AA and AF.

Basically it lets you play most games with roughly the same scores as the 9800XT and Fx5950 with one Higher Resolution and 4x AA and 8x AF.

Its going to get an *beep* whipping by the X800XT. Hell, its going to get whipped by the X800pro as well.

Wait until the R420 comes out before saying crap like that. The fanboy statements are retarded. The X800's could come out and be like the ATI Rage Fury MAXX was compared to other cards on the market.

For those who don't remember ATI Rage Fury MAXX=teh suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back