NCIX Fabulous Flail Sale Event Jan 11-18

NCIXAnthony

Official NCIX Representative
NCIX Fabulous Flail Sale Event Jan 11-18

Free Shipping on orders more than $50 and under 200lbs!
Excl: Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.

ADATA 1TB 2.5" External Hard Drive for $94.99
Kingston 4GB DDR3 Memory for $18.99
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD for $149.99
Logitech G35 Gaming Headset for $99.99
Powercolor Radeon HD 6950 for $229.99
Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band Router for $132.99
Patriot G2 AMD Memory Kit + Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Mobo for $164.99
D-Link Rangebooster DWA-140 USB Wireless Adapter *refurb* for $9.49
OCZ RevoDrive 230GB X4 SF-1200 SSD for $229.99

http://source.ncix.com/eblast/flailsale-01112012/index.html

Don't kid yourself. Cruicial M4 is much more reliable than OCZ drives. I just had a Vertex 2 die on me this week. Considering the hassle, lost work time, and shipping costs for RMA, I'd gladly pay the extra $20 for Crucial M4.

ok so why do this : NCIX Bundle Deal Patriot G2 AMD Black Edition 2X4GB Memory Kit & Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Motherboard .

nice ram and motherboard.. but the motherboard specifies 1.5 volt ram , and that ram is 1.65 . hows that supposed to work ?

ok so why do this : NCIX Bundle Deal Patriot G2 AMD Black Edition 2X4GB Memory Kit & Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Motherboard .

nice ram and motherboard.. but the motherboard specifies 1.5 volt ram , and that ram is 1.65 . hows that supposed to work ?

One too many L in FLAIL.

Don't kid yourself. Cruicial M4 is much more reliable than OCZ drives. I just had a Vertex 2 die on me this week. Considering the hassle, lost work time, and shipping costs for RMA, I'd gladly pay the extra $20 for Crucial M4.

3 OCZ drives, only 1 issue, paid nothing for RMA, their main SSD engineer personally worked on it and sent it back to me and it performed even better than originally rated when I got it back. The Vertex 3 crushes the M4 and the newer SSD drives from OCZ are much better and more reliable than the Vertex 2 and Vertex Plus which were having some issues. And almost all of those issues were fixed with firmware updates.

So personally I would say the Vertex 3 for $150 is a steal. Coincidentally it is also on sale over at Newegg and also has a rebate.

3 OCZ drives, only 1 issue, paid nothing for RMA, their main SSD engineer personally worked on it and sent it back to me and it performed even better than originally rated when I got it back. The Vertex 3 crushes the M4 and the newer SSD drives from OCZ are much better and more reliable than the Vertex 2 and Vertex Plus which were having some issues. And almost all of those issues were fixed with firmware updates.

So personally I would say the Vertex 3 for $150 is a steal. Coincidentally it is also on sale over at Newegg and also has a rebate.

This is the worst endorsement imaginable and it's not necessarily right.

"Only a 33% failure rate!"

http://www.overclock.net/t/1119008/crucial-m4-128gb-vs-vertex-3-max-iops-120gb-benchtesting

The vertex 3 max iops is slower than the m4 with updated firmware in a number of tests. Anandtech shows otherwise, but who knows what firmware they're using.

The crucial is going to be a lot more reliable on average too.

This is the worst endorsement imaginable and it's not necessarily right.

"Only a 33% failure rate!"

That isn't what I said at all. None of my drives actually failed. I had a quirk with the first drive, an updated firmware not only fixed it, but made it perform faster than specs. In addition, the fix was done by the head SSD engineer who personally took care of it. So I would say that is a rather high endorsement of their product and support.

Since this has been over for almost 2 weeks now, think we can get it un-stickied?

Back