NCASE M1 v3 Build Thread

Just ordered my M1 v5 :)

Hopefully I can consider the Corsair SFX PSU as a more quiet option by then.

Just a quick question about the filters. Are the two included filters magnetic for versions 4 and 5? I was planning on placing magnetic filters on the side bracket, the bottom of the case and on the PSU intake. Can I just order aditional ones for the bottom / PSU and will be covered?

Just ordered my M1 v5 :)

Hopefully I can consider the Corsair SFX PSU as a more quiet option by then.

Just a quick question about the filters. Are the two included filters magnetic for versions 4 and 5? I was planning on placing magnetic filters on the side bracket, the bottom of the case and on the PSU intake. Can I just order aditional ones for the bottom / PSU and will be covered?

Only the side bracket is steel. The magnets won't attach on the bottom.

Only the side bracket is steel. The magnets won't attach on the bottom.

Ok, but Demciflex offers magnetic covers with magnetic strips to tape to the base of the case.

So am I correct in assuming the two filters coming with the case work magnetically with the side bracket? I.e. I need something for the bottom and something for the PSU?

Ok, but Demciflex offers magnetic covers with magnetic strips to tape to the base of the case.

So am I correct in assuming the two filters coming with the case work magnetically with the side bracket? I.e. I need something for the bottom and something for the PSU?

Unless i missed something there should actually be 3 filters included with the V5. One big magnetic mesh sheet for the side bracket, and two 120mm filters that you need to attach sandwiched between the case and the fans. The two 120mm filters are not magnetic.

if you want bottom an psu magnetic filters you will need to go for demciflex. Keep in mind they are very restrictive though, so expect increased temps and/or fan speed.

Unless i missed something there should actually be 3 filters included with the V5. One big magnetic mesh sheet for the side bracket, and two 120mm filters that you need to attach sandwiched between the case and the fans. The two 120mm filters are not magnetic.

if you want bottom an psu magnetic filters you will need to go for demciflex. Keep in mind they are very restrictive though, so expect increased temps and/or fan speed.

Ok, I didn't realise. Still that means bottom + PSU filtes required if I want them. Would you miss out the dust filter for the PSU then in oder to allow more air intake?

I use no filters myself, but this really depends on the environmet the pc is in so it's hard to give you good advise on this.

I wish ir would lay on its side would look great, but then it would need vents on the top & bottom..

Has anyone fit an H80 alongside a something like an evga hybrid 1080? Just wondering if it was possible to fit those 2 radiators beside each other on the radiator bracket that the case is designed with.

I want to build one of these! Can I fit a two 3.5" HD's to RAID1, and 1 SSD?

I feel like a small Noctua cooler is the way to go to save more space over rads.

I'll have to buy once the 8700K's stop selling for over $420 because at that price I might as well pick up a 4core.

Back