• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ncase M1 Dual 240Rad Help

{NG}Fidel

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
6,284
So currently I am running an Ncase as my main Gaming Rig. The Show-off Rig so to speak.
I have a titan X Pascal that is in RMA at the moment but I want to build out a WC loop for the CPU/Board, and GPU. If a single 240RAD is enough to maintain my clocks then thats fine but I was honestly thinking a 120 for the GPU and a 240 for the CPU/Board. Hard Tubing would be something I would like to try but I will opt for soft tubing if need be.
Rig is in Sig.
 
Pretty easy. I was rubbing a 5820k and 1070 in my Ncase with 120 + 240 rad with pump and reservoir internally. Let me see if I can dig up some pics for you.
 
Pretty easy. I was rubbing a 5820k and 1070 in my Ncase with 120 + 240 rad with pump and reservoir internally. Let me see if I can dig up some pics for you.

I'm also interested in these pics if you can find them.

Thanks!
 
yytjEgq.jpg


240 + 120 aqua computer airplex radiators
 
Back
Top