NBMiner

alyen

n00b
I've been using NiceHash NBMiner for several months now, but recently I have 1 GPU running on it and 5 GPUs with SRBMiner on a single rig. When I have NBMiner using 1 GPU the run time has been over 1 day now, but when I have multiple GPUs it may only run for 1-8 hours before relogging/restarting the mining. When it relogs it can alternate between USA_E and USA server. Is there way to make NBMiner stay online longer? I've noticed this for quite some time and happens on my other rigs.

I had this same problem with nicehash with a 2 card system. Both cards were 1080s. I even tried running 1 card with quick miner and the other with the normal miner and tried different algorithms, the second card would always just stop or get very low hash rates after like 12 to 24 hours.

How much ram does the computer have? I kind of think the issue was ram related as my machine only had 4gb of ram.

I ended up just taking the second card out and putting it into another machine. (an awesome beast of a dual core 3800+)

I have a rig with 8 and 16 Gb. The Windows drive memory is also expanded more than the total of the GPU memory plus RAM. I left the rig as is and let it reconnect so I wouldn't have to setup another rig. The reconnecting seems to happen regardless of AMD or Nvidia GPU once there are more than 1 card.

Back