NAOS 7000 alternative

I've been using the NAOS 7000 for about 2 years. I love how this mouse feels but I'm on my third one. Both of the previous ones, the middle wheel click broke. Are there any alternatives that are more reliable? I don't want to be going through mice this fast.

Honestly, it's a big, heavy, comfortable mouse with a good optical sensor. A Deathadder would be a pretty equivalent replacement, as would something like a G700.

That said, my personal recommendation would be a Logitech Pro. It's simply the best mouse on the market for competitive gaming right now, the only question is whether you like the shape. It being lighter and a bit smaller is a big advantage in games that require quick, accurate snap movements, where heavy mice are more stable and smooth feeling, but prevent you from reacting those few ms faster than your opponent.

Not that huge mice are terrible - I'm using a Func MS-3 at work, and it's colossal compared to my Ninox Aurora, and very heavy, but that's for reasons of ergnomics - I have somewhat damaged wrists and using a big ergo mouse at work gives my hand a bit of a rest ergonomically, rather than using a small mouse everywhere 10-14 hours a day, which would screw me over quite quickly.

Honestly, it's a big, heavy, comfortable mouse with a good optical sensor. A Deathadder would be a pretty equivalent replacement, as would something like a G700.

That said, my personal recommendation would be a Logitech Pro. It's simply the best mouse on the market for competitive gaming right now, the only question is whether you like the shape. It being lighter and a bit smaller is a big advantage in games that require quick, accurate snap movements, where heavy mice are more stable and smooth feeling, but prevent you from reacting those few ms faster than your opponent.

Not that huge mice are terrible - I'm using a Func MS-3 at work, and it's colossal compared to my Ninox Aurora, and very heavy, but that's for reasons of ergnomics - I have somewhat damaged wrists and using a big ergo mouse at work gives my hand a bit of a rest ergonomically, rather than using a small mouse everywhere 10-14 hours a day, which would screw me over quite quickly.

The FUNC did catch my eye but the only problem with that mouse is it's a laser sensor. Would like to stick to optical. I had a feeling I wouldn't find something that fits exactly what I was looking for but wanted to see if anyone had some suggestions. I don't play competitively anymore so I don't really need all the gaming features but would like no acceleration as that just drives me nuts. The joints in my hand are not the best so ergonomics is my primary concern.

The func is also discontinued, so its a moot point.

I still recommend the logitech pro. Its an extremely standardised shape for a lot of good reasons.

Back