To our friends in Germany, or anyone in the know -
What's happend to nanoxia? Their website is a splash page that basically tells in poor english of their doors being closed, some buyout, and something about a patent.
There's too many nice builds on this site with nanoxia fans to not take notice of their quality and how they can set a case apart with the green finned fan and smoke black frame. I've waited so long hoping a distributor here in the US or Canada would pick them up but it never happend. Guess I'll never get a chance now
What's happend to nanoxia? Their website is a splash page that basically tells in poor english of their doors being closed, some buyout, and something about a patent.
There's too many nice builds on this site with nanoxia fans to not take notice of their quality and how they can set a case apart with the green finned fan and smoke black frame. I've waited so long hoping a distributor here in the US or Canada would pick them up but it never happend. Guess I'll never get a chance now