Name your Price on Monarch Clearance items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh4Sh0 said:
I still have yet to buy anything from monarch :(
Why not? They have good deals sometimes. I bought all of my ram there because their's were cheaper than Newegg's.

not for an offer but a pretty cool thing i thought you might like:

ASRock AM2NF6G-VSTA, Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (AM2) and Thermaltake A4006D Aluminum Combo $381.99

Whatcha think?

dam! Good price on that 5000+ and mobo/hsf deal. :eek:

In the same reguard... my monarch combo comes today. :D Should be there when I get home from work according to the tracking code. (5000+ & Asus M2N32-SLI)

Monarch Deals said:
not for an offer but a pretty cool thing i thought you might like:

ASRock AM2NF6G-VSTA, Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (AM2) and Thermaltake A4006D Aluminum Combo $381.99

Whatcha think?
Anyone know how good that mobo and hsf are? This Monarch guy is tempting me to go dual core :mad:

How bout some more hawt items to put on that list Monarch dude? :cool: You have to have some more cool stuff left over laying around the warehouse somewhere that you want to get rid of. :p

Lets see some more video cards up there. Looking for a low to mid range ATI card.
Thanks

NeoGohan said:
Anyone know how good that mobo and hsf are? This Monarch guy is tempting me to go dual core :mad:
don't know about the mobo (probably fairly good and has integrated 6100 video), but these AM2's run pretty cool at factory clock speeds. I'm confident the hsf would work just fine.

I wouldn't be slamming them and calling out "reseller ratings" if you expect them to honor any of your suggestions. You say you've never ordered from them before, and don't plan on ordering anything just because they are within a few dollars from newegg or anywhere else. Don't try to have it both ways John Kerry. :(

Please, enough childish bickering. I'd like to see some more hot deals.

I didn't see anything new posted.. or any price reductions.. A Timeline or schedule would have been nice.

dangit thought it was going to be a nice list today or did the crappers ruin it? Well, there's tomorrow.

gangolfus said:
Last updated at 12:42pm EST (>3 hours ago) so I would guess this is done for the day.

But nothing new was added. and before that the last update was at like 9:50, again nothing new added or prices changed.

This was a nice Idea, but seems like a poor follow though. There was entirely too much thread crapping goin on and maybe that had something to do with it, I dunno.

Aronj66 said:
But nothing new was added. and before that the last update was at like 9:50, again nothing new added or prices changed.

This was a nice Idea, but seems like a poor follow though. There was entirely too much thread crapping goin on and maybe that had something to do with it, I dunno.
Hey guys I am alive... Mr. Monarch got himself injured and was out most of the afternoon. I am at home right now. I am sorry I let you down. I will have more tomorrow don't lose hope in me.

Hey, Glad you are alive... Hope it's not too serious.. We appreciate what you are tryin to do for us and glad to hear you will return with more deals. My only suggestion for tommorrow would be maybe a schedule of when you will be online for dealing, or when you will add updates.

Thanks

I will join the others and say if you bring the price on the 2600 mp's down to 50 bucks I will by at least 2 of them.

T-3

that would be sweet if amd intel or newegg comes here and do the same thing!!

But I am guessing Monarch sponsors [H]ard :)

This is a [H]otDeals thread....period, not for discussion, not for Soapboxing your personal opinions, nothing, nada.....just [H]otDeals. If you are in this thread for anything but, you will find yourself on the outside looking in, keep it on topic....don't test my resolve.

ACK that 7600GT is SOOOO tempting. I hate you guys sometimes, too many deals :D

<3 monarch

Hey Mr Monarch...

I hope you are ok. When you have a few minutes drop me a PM with a response to the pm's I sent you about the 4U :) I have more than 1 person interested in that box, both here @ work and a couple of friends.

Thanks!

I have not forgotten guys, we are putting into place some of the changes I refered to earlier this week. Such as improvements to our phones. I am running around (best I can on this knee) but i will be at my desk and posting in a bit

Anyone try to call us today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back