slugger_2003
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2007
- Messages
- 365
I'm looking to find a laptop with/near to the following specifications so I can play Diablo 3 when it comes out while having the ability to use the internet, check emails and type documents etc.
Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon HD 4870
So which laptop has near to these specifications? Is this a good setup or can you recommend a better bang for buck setup?
I'll be looking at the second-hand market so would appreciate brand/model numbers
Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon HD 4870
So which laptop has near to these specifications? Is this a good setup or can you recommend a better bang for buck setup?
I'll be looking at the second-hand market so would appreciate brand/model numbers