N64 Emulator for PSP Released!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Nintendo tends to bring the hammer pretty quickly when it comes to intellectual property issues.

Otherwise, pretty cool I suppose. From my limited experiences, third party N64 software emulation has been a far cry from perfect. I was only able to get one game working to a playable level. Maybe these guys know something no one else does.

Looks pretty cool but since I upgraded to the 2.6 firmware so I'll need to get GTA for the PSP if I want to run it.

Why, when I see people talking up their Sony handheld, is one of the big things they mention liking about the system the ability to emulate Nintendo consoles? Seems kind of funny to me.

Molgera said:
Why, when I see people talking up their Sony handheld, is one of the big things they mention liking about the system the ability to emulate Nintendo consoles? Seems kind of funny to me.
Having several console systems on one handheld is great.

Molgera said:
Well nintendo 64 does have 3 or 4 bloody good exclusives/ al time classics. I just want Mario 64, killer Instinct 2 and Golden Eye, they were the only games i loved on the system.

It was the same situation with the snes, i got 100+ games of theirs that i own on my psp,

Same with Megadrive, Same with Neogeo, Same with C64, same with arcades, same with gameboy, same with lynx, same with PC etc etc........its not all about nintendo you know!!

Molgera said:

Why is it that when Sony's handheld gets another feather in its cap the Nintendo !!!!!!s cry a little louder?

Tigerblade said:
Why is it that when Sony's handheld gets another feather in its cap the Nintendo !!!!!!s cry a little louder?

No one is crying :rolleyes:
There is a small thing called irony that most people find funny. Should the DS get playstation emulation ability that would also be quite ironic and thus humorous should people buy the DS for that ability.

Unfortunately I have to agree.

With Nintendo launching their new on demand service they have been really cracking down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back