• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

n00b inside.

bellevegasj

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
237
I'm looking to buy a nice clean looking water cooling system for my pc. I've found loads of webpages and have no idea what to look for in a system. It's a bit overwhelming as a beginner. Where should I start? What should I look for in a system? Is the performance gain worth all the money or are they more for show? Are hydro cooled systems less noisy than regular systems with multiple fans?
 
Dont buy a kit-they are a ripoff. Put the parts together yourself. Heatercore for radiator, couple of 120's on it, use pvc pipe for the res, and splurge on the waterblocks themselves. Just the way i would do it :)
 
Back
Top