n00b help

Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
2
Hey all,
I have a really n00b question for you guys. My friend gave me his Dremel and I can't wait to start hacking at my computer! I was just wondering what dremel bits do you recommed? like what disks are best for cutting Metal and plastic?

thanx for the input
 
Take it up with queen dopplepopulus. :mad:

Originally posted by ChopperDave
Hey all,
I have a really n00b question for you guys. My friend gave me his Dremel and I can't wait to start hacking at my computer! I was just wondering what dremel bits do you recommed? like what disks are best for cutting Metal and plastic?

thanx for the input
 
I find the fiber glass reenforced wheels to be good. Just go to home depot or some hardware store and tell them what you are cutting and they will help you pick out the best ones.
 
There are a TON of different attachments to a dremel....first decide on what you going to do, what type of material are you going to hack?

That way it will be easy to shop for stuff.

Check out the booklet that was in the box, it shows alot of stuff they have and what it can do.
 
Back
Top