• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
only used one key out of the 4 i bought so far , and its working great . leaving heat now.
 
Bought/Received 1 key yesterday, authenticated with Microsoft. Honest seller.
 
BUMP I still have around 20 keys and this god damn laptop... had a pending sale for all 20 that didn't pan out unfortunately.

P.S. Valuable life lesson... laptops have absolutely terrible resale.

no kidding, been there myself
 
BUMP I still have around 20 keys and this god damn laptop... had a pending sale for all 20 that didn't pan out unfortunately.

P.S. Valuable life lesson... laptops have absolutely terrible resale.
(This is a haswell i7 TOUCHSCREEN ultrabook (10 point touch) with a dedicated Nvidia 750m and I'm getting offers of 475 dollars shipped... dafuq...)

It could be worse. Try dealing with people on Craigslist. I think I'd rather let a horse kick me in the junk than try to sell a high priced item on CL. Everyone wants a deal. Everyone gives you a sob story. And then that person shows up in a new BMW... :mad:
 
It could be worse. Try dealing with people on Craigslist. I think I'd rather let a horse kick me in the junk than try to sell a high priced item on CL. Everyone wants a deal. Everyone gives you a sob story. And then that person shows up in a new BMW... :mad:

Yea, I totally concur.

Good seller.
 
i wish that i could be like the cool kids... cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it.
-echosmith
 
sent a PM yesterday -- hope you still have some keys left!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top