Mythbusters' Cannonball Misfire Still Reverberating

If their ratings ever dip too low all they have to do is have Kari go topless on an episode. They can blur out her nips, it won't matter. Now to find an experiment to justify that. I'm sure they can come up with something.

I mean hey, they did the one where they jammed microphones in her pants to see "if women fart". So the show isn't 100% class.
Are you serious about the farting part? :eek: What was the outcome?

And maybe they can do an experiment to see if cold weather causes her nipples to harden. :eek:

I liked Kari better before she got married. Used to wear naughty school girl uniforms and shit on the show. :D

Kari knows all about the science of makin love.....or at least my version of her does.

If I'm hunting, sweep someone, and it goes off while its pointing just on the side of their head, you aren't going to be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Exactly what are you going to get charged with in that sort of a situation? Folks aren't going to laugh that off.

Exactly what are you going to get charged with in that sort of a situation? Folks aren't going to laugh that off.

You get charged with nothing, because nothing happened. Why is everyone so fucking sue happy? Someone almost rear ended my truck this morning because they were texting, should I sue them? Countless cars almost crashed into me (first snow of the year, people forget how to fucking drive), should I sue them? I nearly ran over a jay-walker that was wearing all black and crossing the interstate, should I sue him (emotional trauma)?

You get charged with nothing, because nothing happened. Why is everyone so fucking sue happy? Someone almost rear ended my truck this morning because they were texting, should I sue them? Countless cars almost crashed into me (first snow of the year, people forget how to fucking drive), should I sue them? I nearly ran over a jay-walker that was wearing all black and crossing the interstate, should I sue him (emotional trauma)?

You didn't actually read what I quoted, did you?

You didn't actually read what I quoted, did you?

No, I read exactly what you quoted. A firearm misfired while someone was hunting and no one was hurt. You cannot sue someone for something that might have happened, thats the first thing they teach you in Biz Law 101.

Back