Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return Is Coming Back For a Second Season

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
For all of you fans of MST3K: The Return, I have good news for you.... Yes, it's coming back for a second season, and we'll get some more of that silly goodness to watch on Netflix. No firm date yet, but at least it's coming back. You can check out their announcement video below.

Watch the video here.

Mystery Science what...
I havent heard of this before but I'm UK side.
Any good?

Google is your friend, and all (almost) the old shows are on youtube. Try to watch the ones without comments, they clutter up the screen.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I hope Netflix spends some money and they can get some of the more recent bad movies. Would like to see the Godzilla movies for example, Cloverfield even.

I was super excited when I heard this was coming back for the reboot. I soon realized that 25 year old me had a lot more spare time than 40 year old me. Watching the originals was easy when you came home late, pre-internet and it was basically the only thing on. Now days, it's a lot harder for me to invest 2 hours into a novelty show, when there's so many other compelling choices at my fingertips.

Reactions: raz-0
like this
Heard about MST3K in general or the new netflix version? I watched it when it was on Comedy Central, then after syfy channel bought it. Did a time shift with vhs, then I kept them until the dvd's came out. No use for hd, not for those old movies.

Back