MySpace Sues Spammer

HardOCP News

[H] News
MySpace is suing a notorious spammer for spamming MySpace members using hijacked accounts. While I applaud MySpace for trying to sue this guy into oblivion, I can’t help but think we need to just get rid of spam altogether.

The popular online hangout MySpace.com has sued a Colorado man once accused of being one of the world's top three spammers, saying the man gained access to MySpace profiles using stolen passwords and used the information to send spam bulletins.

What we should do is spam the spammers with lawsuits and see how they like wasting their time and money....

Actually another thing is for the governemt to make a public email network where you know you can have an email address like [email protected] and then any spam mails sent there can be considered a violation of federal laws and allow the federal government to go after them instead of state and local authorities.

I use Myspace, and I see my friends profiles get hijacked left and right. One of their friends will post a retarded "OMG FREE RINGTONES" bulletin and they'll click on a link that leads to what seems to be a myspace login page.

They'll put in their information, it'll send them to the page they were at and then BOOM...their profile will start posting spam bulletins.

I'm sick of it and I'm glad they're doing something.

Yeah I noticed the spam all over myspace. There are people posting "this is so funny" link and those who click it get hijacked ( I think). People are forced to change their passwords.

I keep telling people, we need to reverse the sentences for spamming and crack possession. Maybe spammers would think twice if they were looking at a minimum mandatory sentence of 30 years… and not 30 years in one of those nice white collar prisons. 30 years in some horrible maximum security federal pen with all the rapists and murders.

So wait, somone is feeding junk into myspace.... umm whatelse is new?

Back