MyOpenPC Bench Monster dimensions

tr888

n00b
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3
I need to order a case ASAP and haven't heard back from support at MyOpenPC. I need to confirm the depth of the Monster case because the shelf it will go on is very shallow.

The dimensions are given on Amazon as 10.6 x 14.4 x 14.8 inches but I'm not sure which number represents the depth. I'm hoping it's 10.6.

I have no idea how to read the dimensions on this image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41wyp6aARXL._AA300_.jpg
I can convert from mm to inches, but the drawing makes no sense to me.

If anyone knows, I'd be grateful the answer.

Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/MYOPENPC-Monster-Transparent-Computer-motherboard/dp/B0042RMP32/ref=pd_cp_e_2
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have the lesser version of that, but I *think* it's mostly the same platform only that one has a top cover...

P1020631.jpg


mine's about 11 inches deep.

edit: looking at the images of the two, the Bench Monster looks a bit different but I'd bet the height and width are about the same as mine, which are both about 14" ... so I'd guess 10.6 is the depth.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top