• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My X800 XT came!

GregP24

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
1,860
Ahh, it's sooooooo nice to back in the ATi camp. My UEE was fast, no doubt, but it left me wanting more.

Anyway, I've always used ATiTool and Powerstrip in the past for OCing. I downloaded ATiTrayTool today, though. I can change the mem timings?!?!

So, who's done this? What timings will these cards pull at stock clocks and at XT PE clocks? X850XT PE clocks?

I pulled 12,871 3dmarks at stock clocks with the official 5.12s and all optimiazations at default. That's about 100 points better than my best run on my 6800U at 400/1100........and that was ALL tweaked out. I think I can break 13K with ease at the stock 500/500. I'm going to give my beta4.12s a run soon, they gave me some good scores on my X800 XT PE.
 
Mister E said:
Congrats. And welcome to the club. :cool:

i went from a 6800 GT OC to an ATI x800 xt PE , i would say im not looking back because nivdia sucks to me. The games look better and is faster with ATI
 
UnrealCpu said:
i went from a 6800 GT OC to an ATI x800 xt PE , i would say im not looking back because nivdia sucks to me. The games look better and is faster with ATI

Agreed.

EDIT: BTW you need to change your sig from BFG 6800GT to ATI X800 XT PE :D
 
I can get to 526/594 on the stock cooler. I hope the ATi Silencer gets me to 560 or so.
 
Stupid piece of crap ATI Silencer BROKE while I was installing it. Arrrggghhh..............
 
Looks like max OC on the stock cooler is 535/591. Not too shabby. When my new Silencer gets here, I'll see what I can get.
 
Back
Top