• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My WTB and WTS thread.

rohan23

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
346
I am looking for a GPU. I'm coming up from a 9600GT so just about anything will be an upgrade. Need something for Skyrim and BF3. My max is $125 for the card.

Things I have to trade/sell:

Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox 360 (Pristine condition.) -$50 shipped
Dragon Age 2 for Xbox 360- $20 shipped
Xbox 360 Pro with 20GB HDD. It will include the power brick and standard AV cables. No controller is included. Asking for $125 shipped. Works without issue.
 
Back
Top