• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My work area owned me

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is simply stating an injury that occured while modding his case, which does count i guess

damn that does like like it hurt
 
Dayum, bet that hurt...



There should be a

BEEFS OF CASE MODDING

forum topic so that people can post what stupid things they did when modding.
 
At least you have some hair to protect your head.....a good amount of mine is gone and I'd of had no protection. Suggest you get some padded corners at the hardware store and cover that up a bit.
 
Suggest you get some padded corners at the hardware store and cover that up a bit.

Thats the first thing I thought after I touched my head to find blood all over my hand...

I've moved to the other side of the deck until I cover that thing with foam pad or some sort of edging.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top