• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My Viewsonic E70FB problems...

r_a_s88

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
426
Ever since I purchased this display (Jan '03) it's been giving me problems.

The monitor (yes, i know, it's a measely 17 inch flatscreen, so shoot me :p) has had settings problems, like i would set the width, height, and pincushion levels of the display, but even as straight as i get the screen to look, it goes even 10x worse than it originally was before i fixed it! Even having it on stock settings (memory recall) it seems as if the monitor tries to round off the corners of the display. I'm sure that it is too late to RMA, i never RMA'd it way back when when i got it because I figured it would work itself out, and i was too dumb to understand the whole RMA concept.

Can anyone point me in the right way? I am saving up for a 20.1" widescreen dell lcd, but for now i'd like to get this POS display to work for my new box that I'm building soon (check sig). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-alan
 
Back
Top