My video card???

meganpepi

n00b
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
45
Hi

As I was kindly told how to find my video card on this forum could you please let me know what size LCD it can be used with and if it is worth using at all when I purchase my new LCD shortly.

This is what I found: RAGE 128 PRO AGP 4XTMDS (Microsoft Corp.)

I read in one of the forums that if you enjoy playing with photos that a Matrox card is worth buying.

It's wonderful to know that I can have my questions answered by people who don't mind sharing their time & info with others. I really enjoy my time on this forum.

Thanks heaps.
 
i'm sorry i can't help you with the video card/photo editing stuff, but i do appreaciate it that your happy to say thank you when people give you useful information. (sorry if it doesn't make sense to you or anyone else, but i mean that he is happy to say thank or your welcome when someone has done something ofr him or a favor, or when he/she has helped he/she with something)
 
Most any Vid card can handle any size LCD up to 24 inches. Its when you get to the Dell 30 inch that you need to get a special card with dual-link DVI and higher resolution capabilities.
 
That sounds like an old card so it probably won't have DVI output, only VGA so make sure you get a monitor with a VGA input (most do). Like the other guy said, it should drive up to 24'' .
 
Back
Top