my v600 is trashed...

Jason711

Supreme [H]ardness
im extremely upset about this situation, i spent over $300 for the phone and now its fucked. if one of you guys could point me in the direction of a similar phone i would appreciate it. some one said a 505 would be an upgrade, im thinking no. i doubt even the v551 would be. and the v710 isnt GSM. what do i do? i loved that phone. :(

Why can't you just have it fixed or replaced by your service provider? It would be much much cheaper to go that route, than to buy a new phone.

get a good cingular flip phone with a camera i think i got mine a couple months ago for liek 150 or so and its great

id get tmobile but the only types of people that are available where i live are cingular and verizon

i think you could get a lot of information from a site called howardforums.com, Its a site dedicated to cellphones, so it may help you a little better than this site would.

complex said:
get a good cingular flip phone with a camera i think i got mine a couple months ago for liek 150 or so and its great

id get tmobile but the only types of people that are available where i live are cingular and verizon

they wont replace it as it is no longer being produced.

My v400 got sent in three times until I convinced them to let me get something else. I dunno... I don't ever want to have a motorola phone ever again.

just ordered a v620. should be cool. will let you guys know if its much better.

the phone is sweet. if you like the v600, you will love the v620.

Jason711 said:
the phone is sweet. if you like the v600, you will love the v620.

The v600 is a terrible phone. Good features, bad phone. V551 is basically the same thing.

If you bought the phone through a service provider and its been less than a year then you can send it in for warranty service

aphex187 said:
The v600 is a terrible phone. Good features, bad phone. V551 is basically the same thing.

If you bought the phone through a service provider and its been less than a year then you can send it in for warranty service

uh.. no, i thought the v600 was an excellent phone.

Back