my sn45g

dextr3k

Gawd
airflow problems? what airflow problems? :p

cam000.jpg

Why would you do that to your machine? Airflow? With all those holes in your case you have none. You had more airflow with the normal case.

It would be better if you cut a window on your case and use that stuff to fill it in. This way you have airflow over you graphics card where you need it the most.

Fanatik said:
Why would you do that to your machine? Airflow? With all those holes in your case you have none. You had more airflow with the normal case.

It would be better if you cut a window on your case and use that stuff to fill it in. This way you have airflow over you graphics card where you need it the most.

my mobo temps go up when i take the case off of my sn41g2v2.. the psu drops a few degrees though, not as much as the mobo goes up.. and the cpu stays the same..

cpu temps stay the same cuz of smart fan, but case temps are somewhat better. i just didnt feel like cuting up the original case so i made my own, was just gonna use sheet metal + acrylic window...but i came across a sheet of this stuff, hehehe

hahaha I love it, great and original......dust....nothing that cant be fixed with a brush and a vacuum cleaner :D

the thing with this case is that...since dust bunnies are easy to get in, its easy to get out too, i dont even have to take the case off to clean the sucker! just spray some dust off wherever theres dust and boom, clean as a babys butt.

Back