[H]ard|Gawd
IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

SHARP setup there bud. i think i will get a glass top desk after my ikea birch desk rots from all the condensation from my mountain dew cans.

what are the specs on the shuttle

I want to get one too but my DFI lanparty and Lian Li are verys table and work fine dont want any problems hehehe

Volkswagen said:
what are the specs on the shuttle

I want to get one too but my DFI lanparty and Lian Li are verys table and work fine dont want any problems hehehe

This particular Shuttle has great stability. Specs are:

SN85G4V3 | 3700+ Clawhammer | 1GB Kingston HyperX | eVGA 6800GT | WD 250GB | Plextor PX712A

what are ur temps like ?

How noisy is it ?

Ive got my lian li to be silent i mean i cant hear it and it like 20 inches from me and the temps are acceptable also

I used to have a SNG412B V1 and V2 and I had a Intel Shuttle Also

From what i can see on sfftech these new shuttles arent that stable and they have some problems

Volkswagen said:
what are ur temps like ?

How noisy is it ?

Ive got my lian li to be silent i mean i cant hear it and it like 20 inches from me and the temps are acceptable also

From what i can see on sfftech these new shuttles arent that stable and they have some problems

I've personally built 2 seperate SN85G4v3 boxes and they've both been completely problem-free. The sfftech.com forums probably don't put most shuttles into such a good light since many users join the forums to ask about and solve their problems :p.

Volkswagen said:
what are ur temps like ?

How noisy is it ?

Without modding it yet it's not very loud as the V3 has a 92mm ICE fan. I use speedfan to control the fan. The fan on my 6800GT is louder I think.

The only temp I consider high is the PWM temerature, it's at 52c right now at idle, it's the nature of the PSU Shuttle uses in this machine. CPU is at 43C idle. Shuttle temps can't really be directly compared to a normal tower. They may seem high but I've had two Shuttles in the past and both were 100% stable.

I'm a member of SFF tech and it's true that some of the newer models are having issues but like maxxo mentioned people post there when they have issues. You aren't hearing from the numerous other customers that are happy with what they have.

I love Shuttles now and can't see myself going back. The moral of the story is don't be the first to buy them because Shuttle spits them out fast and they often have bugs to start out. Hold of a bit on the new models and see what pans out. I don't see myself moving away from Shuttles unless they really make a serious move downhill.

Just checking in to let you guys know the motherboard committed suicide, somehow pluging in the ethenet cable caused a major malfunction.

I loved my old Shuttles but I think it's time to move on :(

i have a sn85g4v3 with amd64 3000+ 2gb kingston + sapphire x1950 pro (socket 754)

ive bought a 3700+ cpu but when i put it into socket, my barebone doesnt start.
motherboard starts but theres no videosignal, no beep and i cant enter to bios

if i go back and use 3000+ again, barebone starts.

i have tried to reset bios but doesnt work.
i have tried to change videocard
i have tried to change ram
bios is updated.

do you think its damaged?

ive bought a 3700+ cpu...

It has nothing to do with you PSU. Sounds like your DTR mobile CPU isn't compatible. Flash your bios to the newest one. Same thing happened when I popped my 3400+ DTR into my v2. Use your other processor to get the pc up, and flash the bios.

The Sn85g4's are a sonofabitch with mobile proc's if you don't have the right bios.

Back