• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My SFF Is Done!!! (56kWarning)

spikedzombies

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
65
Pics will be after my description

anyways... most of the stuff transferred over from my other pc.. its been done for a few weeks now just getting around to showing it off... upgrades are coming after a while

Black Aspire X-QPack <-- Really the only case that i liked.. (New)
Biostar Tforce 6100-939 <-- its an ok board, i like it (New)
AMD Opteron 165 <-- Do I Have to explain? (Old)
Opteron Stock Copper 4hp Heatsink <-- BEST HS EVAH! lol replaced stock fan (New)
G.Skill 2GB Extreme Series <-- 2GB of Memory Goodness (New)
eVGA 7800GT OC <-- stepping up to 7900GTOCSC (Old)
Audigy 2 ZS Gamer <-- Buying Xfi Extreme Music when i get the chance (Old)
Sony DRU-710A <-- nice dl-dvd and very short! (Old)
FSP Group Fortron Bluestorm 500w <-- Best SFF PSU PERIOD! (New)
Sunbeam Rhoebus Fan Controller <-- Awesome controller (New)
120mm Blackfire UV Blue Fan <-- Best UV LED Fan available! (New)
2 12' UV Lights <-- fits just perfectly in the case (New)
100GB Maxtor Sata <-- Great lil OS drive (Old)
200GB WD Sata <-- Great lil Files Drive (Old)
400GB WD IDE External <-- Great Big Files Drive (New)

Other Non Internal parts purchase:

Samsung Syncmaster 204b <-- Best 20" lcd for under $500 :)
Razer Exactmat <-- Freaking awesome mousepad
Saitek Eclipse <-- Best keyboard hands down... the G15 is way too big
Logitech G5 <-- best mouse on a wire :)

anyways i bet you guys wanna see pictures!!

SFFFRONTON.jpg


SFFUVLEFT.jpg


SFFFRONT.jpg


SFFHDD.jpg


SFFLEFT.jpg


SFFPSU.jpg


SFFCPU.jpg


SFFUVINSIDE.jpg


SFFUVRIGHT.jpg


have a nice day :)
 
morpheus6d9 said:
nice pics
do you anymore pics of the build process ?


nah the build process was done almost a month ago.. i just now got around to posting lol.. i useually dont take build photos unless im doing something drastic.
 
Nice systems, those Q-Packs look pretty interesting. Thinking about putting a system together with one.
 
Maximus825 said:
Nice systems, those Q-Packs look pretty interesting. Thinking about putting a system together with one.

yeah they are nice and roomy with the right psu and dvd rom.
 
The UV Zip-Ties on the mouse cord is a little tacky.


I like it, however I'd ditch the fan controller since you dont have that many fans to control... perhaps get a slot controller instead.
 
Ockie said:
The UV Zip-Ties on the mouse cord is a little tacky.


I like it, however I'd ditch the fan controller since you dont have that many fans to control... perhaps get a slot controller instead.


hehe yeah i was just playing around with those...


cant use a single slot cooler cause i have no available slots. so its my only option.. and i plan on adding another fan (40-60mm) ... a little mod happy.. i currently have 2 high powered fans.. the 120mm and the 80mm which are both 3000+ and require the controller for me to sleep at night lol...
 
Sexy.... That UV accross the middle of the window..... Putting them like that was the #1 "Do not do" I read in a guide when building custom pc's was just beginning. Otherwise i like it more than mine
 
ATIIsBetter said:
Sexy.... That UV accross the middle of the window..... Putting them like that was the #1 "Do not do" I read in a guide when building custom pc's was just beginning. Otherwise i like it more than mine

the uv' lights arent touching the window there is almost a full inch between the window and the lights, the lights arent on all the time only when pictures or at lan parties. there is more then enough airflow to keep them nice and cool and they never run hot enough to melt them :)
 
I think Ive seen that QPACK before with similar specs. Let me guess....

Did you attend a LAN party a month or so ago. Was that LAN party called GeekEnd?
 
synergyo1 said:
I think Ive seen that QPACK before with similar specs. Let me guess....

Did you attend a LAN party a month or so ago. Was that LAN party called GeekEnd?

twas me, the loud obnoxious fatman!

btw did you enjoy GE?
 
I brake for lans


Nice setup, Im also working on a new Qpack setup with a sempron it all fits together real nice, but i just dont have the time to finish it lol.
 
RadCliffeX said:
I brake for lans


Nice setup, Im also working on a new Qpack setup with a sempron it all fits together real nice, but i just dont have the time to finish it lol.

send it to me ill finish it :)
 
spikedzombies said:
the uv' lights arent touching the window there is almost a full inch between the window and the lights, the lights arent on all the time only when pictures or at lan parties. there is more then enough airflow to keep them nice and cool and they never run hot enough to melt them :)

I was only suggesting that placing them accross the window is sometimes looked at as tacky. The whole rig is damn sexy, UV accross the window or not. Like I said, I like yours more than my own qpack. I might have put the UV along the bottom or top, hidden by the edges of the case but still giving off light onto your stuff. Seeing a qpack with UVs like yours has inspired me to get some UVs for my own soon. Nicely done. ;)
 
ATIIsBetter said:
I was only suggesting that placing them accross the window is sometimes looked at as tacky. The whole rig is damn sexy, UV accross the window or not. Like I said, I like yours more than my own qpack. I might have put the UV along the bottom or top, hidden by the edges of the case but still giving off light onto your stuff. Seeing a qpack with UVs like yours has inspired me to get some UVs for my own soon. Nicely done. ;)

oh hehe

well the one near the CPU is on the bottom, but their isnt room on the bottom for the other side which is why i had to put it where its at.
 
Back
Top