• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My settings and temps

jec1521

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
106
I probably could go more, just haven't tried. This is with a Zalman 7000b cooler. I just want to make sure everything is ok.


 
I have the same CPU and if I oc past 2300mhz I get random crashs in games too... I can fold forever no probs but If I game it will crash at random

I have a zalman HSF as well so I know it's not cooling issues heck I have never seen anything above 40c yet
 
Back
Top