My semi new LCD HD, and HTPC...

spotdog14

[H]ard|Gawd
Well here they are, the HTPC is running MCE 2k5, and the tv is a Polaroid 32inch. What do you guys think?

IMG_2315.JPG

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2330.JPG

And yes that is a Sega Genesis... lol i cannot live without 688 attack sub!

CrimandEvil said:
Geneisi FTW!

Nice, what case is that?

Its the Asus Pundit-R Barebones. Its a really cheap HTPC, its a 2.5Ghz Celeron, 1gig Ram, and a 160mb HDD (Hitachi Deskstar).

How does your outdated computer do with HDTV? I am trying to turn my old outdated one into a simple HDTV HTPC. :D

Ladicius said:
How does your outdated computer do with HDTV? I am trying to turn my old outdated one into a simple HDTV HTPC. :D

i dont really know. Right now i have it setup just to do my SD cable channels. I have an ATSC (i think thats it, the OTA hd tuner) in my tv. Judging by the way it does when i am trying to record a program and view another one, i dont think it would do very good.

But i am debating getting a better HD antenna for my attic and getting an HD tuner for my main computer (P4 3.6ghz 1.5gig ram 10,000 RPM SATA HDD and an Ati x700 pro 256mb). I think that should do just fine with HD, ill have to get another monitor and find some way to mount it over my Dell 2405fpw though.

Back