my response

Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
3
I don't have my own web page to put the picture of me hitting 3.9ghz on.

Someone give me their e-mail address, and I'll send the picture of cpu-z, screen shot, whatever you want. Believe it guys, I am truely at 3.9ghz water cooled.
 
Im @ 4.1ghz on a 3.0 i just got Im testing now . I'll host the pic for you and put mine up since i guess you got prove it.

Send to

tedinde@xtremesystems.org

I'll host it cause it do believe you. There are wonder chips out there, just as there are duds and everything in between.
 
Here's what you all have been waiting for. continued from here.


http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=712972

vanillacoke's noobie pics. I might ask him for advice myself!!!




proof.jpg
 
I myself prefer WCPUID which does a hash so it can be verified.
 
See what i mean.

Here's a 3.0 i got yesterday, but i guess i gotta download wcpuID which i hate because it doesnt show the people voltages!!!

4ghz30.JPG
 
WCPUID means nothing. It booted and can run the Program *twirls finger*

Is it prime95/ 3DMark/ FAH stable?

Here's your non-believer.
 
Thats a pretty decent overclock.. But nothing killer.

On a stock voltage and stock cooling Intel 3.2Ghz I can get 3.53.

Short circuiting the fan (so that it runs at maximum RPM) will get me over 3.7

Overvolting and using a better cooler (which I have not done yet, I feel no need) assuming would get near the 4ghz range.
 
I've been running F@H on my 3.2 stable @ 4.2ghz for over 3 months. and over 200k in points from all my rigs.
 
Back
Top