My reserected Shuttle SV24

Lt. Dan

Limp Gawd
A friend brought this to me 3 years ago, it was DOA. This winter with nothing to do I finally replaced the CPU and the thing fired right up. There was a pound of dust in the box. Did some mods to it Running a 1GHz PIII, 585 Mb Ram, 100 Gb Hard drive, Combo CD/RW DVD, Win 2K system, put a 92mm fan out back. It really is quiet and small and works very well.
site1008.jpg
site1009.jpg
site1010.jpg
site1011.jpg

I like the silver color of it. I've recently started wanting to move all my PC's down to SFF or possibly smaller if I can. I don't game really, and want to minimize my power useage and noise levels as much as possible.
I was in the same boat with my length of time here and a low post count, until just a few months ago, then I went nuts and I've posted around 800 messages in the last 4 months.

I've got a junker shuttle in my closet too. I should resurrect it, got dropped though, I'll have to fix the dent in the lower casing... sigh.

A nice win2k system would be great too, nice and lightweight for it. I doubt I could use the thing though, my dad's 1.4ghz p4m laptop is driving me nuts, much less a p3 sdram mini machine...

I'll probably craigslist it though...

Back