• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

my Q9650

Putz

I have a custom title
2FA
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
5,586
best ive been able to get stable on air so far

Bios is 1.42v, windows reports much less

capturezm3.jpg
 
Nice OC.

The other day I refused delivery of the q9550. I found out about the q9550 e0 stepping that is coming out today after I made the purchase... so back to the retailer the quad went.

I'm now tempted to buy the q9650. I still can't decide if paying 200 bucks for that extra .5 multi is worth it though.

Yeah, it's not, but man I want that x9 multi!!
 
passed prim95 overnight and the 1 hour occt test hehe
 
What sort of cooler are you using, and what did you previously have your Q9450 up to - assuming it's the same set-up.
 
What sort of cooler are you using, and what did you previously have your Q9450 up to - assuming it's the same set-up.

I asked him the same question today in a PM :) (no response yet)

Inquiring minds want to know! :D
 
was using an asus maximus formula II p45 for the 9450

currently using asus rampage formula x48 for the 9650

cooler is thermalright ultra 120 extreme with 120x120x38 panaflow 68 cfm 30 db fan
 
Back
Top