My Premod Case (56k beware)

Originally posted by KillToy
it certainly does go with the color scheme.... ill take it into consideration

Good stuff, you can't leave out something as small as a case badge when you're doing case schemes. :p
 
Wow nice work. I have the silver version of the case and I love the case. Very functional, easy to hide wires and great cooling out of the box. That simple green paint mod makes the case really flow. Nice work with wiring, my wiring is good, but not that good. Nice work.
 
Originally posted by jayjaya29
Wow nice work. I have the silver version of the case and I love the case. Very functional, easy to hide wires and great cooling out of the box. That simple green paint mod makes the case really flow. Nice work with wiring, my wiring is good, but not that good. Nice work.

Yeah, there's always room to improve.....and it's nice to have cases like this on the market that provide decent looks WITH the ability to do a nice, clean build.

PS: Dude, why do you have that 0 at the end of your CPU clock in your sig??? Why not just say 2.07GHz???

Heh, not flaming, just playin'. ;)
 
i cut the back two fan grills off today, ill post pics tomarrow after i cut the front off also
 
Originally posted by KillToy
i cut the back two fan grills off today, ill post pics tomarrow after i cut the front off also

Awsome stuff, can't wait to see it improve further.

Yeah, those factory grills are one thing that I almost always forget about/leave due to laziness. ;) I can hardly wait for my Lian-Li to get here (should be about a week or so) so I can get choppin'. ;)
 
Back
Top