My poor P3 850

sandmanx

[H]F Junkie
It just grabbed a 722 pointer last night. 34PPD and an estimated finish time in 487 hours 3 frames in of 100. This machine usually gets 600 pointers that it bangs through fairly quick, but this double gromac unit is going to take forever, almost 3 weeks!

and a mini rant:
I really wish Stanford would release a new client that can tailor a WU for a processor, it can't be that hard! The 5.02 client has been around forever w/out an update, other than when the top folder shut down and they released 5.04b in no time flat. I don't buy their excuses they use either, just release an update already.

I feel for ya, dude!

The dual Duron at the casa got hammered with two of those, and if I remember correctly, it'll finish sometime around Valentine's Day. My P3-866 E-Smith firewall is also chewing hard on a mega-pointer, with a ETA sometime this month.

My stats at ExtremeOC look like a v-fib EKG right now... :D

(Added) The office borg (a P4 2.0gHz) caught the Lambda_5way_melt last night, and is showing a finish date of the 6th. Yep, six days of non-stop gnawing on a 414-pointer. EM3 shows a daily point output of 75.8, PpH of 3.159.

Back