My PC keeps timetraveling to september 25th 2099

tatm Mrk.RIVE

Limp Gawd
Every time I reset... Or log into windows because I manually changed it in bios... I have to change it in windows 8

My Nvidia keeps throwing up updater errors
I can't do any windows updates
I had to refresh windows

Can't install flashplayer

and most recwently my gpu tweak went to numbers that are impossible like 400% power output 0 MHz 0 mmv nuts nuts stuff

Just got my mobo back from asus RMA

December 31, 2099 is the maximum date for the Windows clock. It may be that September 25 2099 is the maximum date for the BIOS clock. What are the dates for the BIOS clock and the Windows clock both before and after it changes?

This is usually a motherboard CMOS problem, like a worn out CMOS battery or a corrupted CMOS. CMOS problems can cause all kinds of crazy stuff such as what you describe so I would start there.

You're not giving us very much information about the motherboard: what is the model number, revision number if it has one, and what version of BIOS does it have? Have you attempted to update the BIOS to the latest version? But don't attempt to update the BIOS before you attempt to fix the CMOS (we need to know more about the motherboard before telling you how).

Make sure your motherboard battery is good and seated properly.

Could be defective, although that generally results in an earlier date, not future.

Back