My PC for your MacBook Pro

Magice

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
217
I've finally decided to go to school in September so I'm looking to trade my PC in for a Macbook Pro. I'm not exactly sure what the value on this is but let's see your offers!

I'm interested in a 15 to 17" unibody mbp in relatively good shape.

Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4 Motherboard
AMD Phenom 945 (running 3ghz stock, I have done 3.6 without a problem before.)
4gb ddr3 ram GSkill Ripjaws
1TB WD Black
PowerColor ATI 5770
Cooler Master HAF Case
22" LG Monitor @ 1680x1050
Logitech Speakers w/ Subwoofer
Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

All parts were purchased February 2010.

Now being that this is a very big case, we'd have to discuss shipping, but depending on where you live I might not mind covering it. If anyone is seriously interested I will provide pictures.

I am located in British Columbia, Canada.
 
Back
Top