• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My Overclocking adventures

3991vhtes

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
1,053
Ok, so my 900MHZ Athlon needs a boost.

How well can I OC it? It's a Thunderbird, and I think I remember reading they die around 1400MHz. Is this correct, or a bunch of bologna?

My board is a Abit AT7, and has 256MB of DDR333 Corsair XMS (oc's good). This is only my web box, but 900Mhz is pretty slow. Cooling is NOT a worry, it idles @ 22C as we speak :D
 
Back
Top