My Next Challenge

I don't know that there is much we can do to stop the Steamroller.... maybe the mighty Kendrak can hold him off for a while.. but I think Crazy_Larry and I are soon to be roadkill as well.....


I'd need 2 more quads to hold him and add some distance... That is not in the approved wiffy budget.

However I do have another E2160 coming soon.... and I'm going to move my headless quad into... and then.... <muahahahah>

Ohh sorry your still here...

Fold on :p

 
Sunin, you just dropped off my threat list. All those quads I have running are finally starting to do their fair share of points. I'm not sure how long I can keep 15,000PPD going, so you may be right back up in the mirror.

 
Hehehe plus when I add the q9450 it will put me at 20kppd. I need to do the loop back trick I've had 2 interruptions to the farm in the last 2 days thus why my #'s are not at 16k yet per day.

I'll catch you cat :)

 
Back
Top