Got bored again and figured time to update the system..
Swifty 6000, till I finish making my new block.
Maxijet 1200, got to be one of the best pump deals out there. I've beat this thing to death and it's still tickin.
Bonne core, time to retire the ole chevette core.....
Evercool gpu block, stole from an old system, works very well.
And some interesting plumbing. No res, no T-line. Hmm, how does one fill it you say?
First my new case, the Artic Cooling Silentium T2.
Here's a pic of the flow route, no res or T-line..
Notice I use parallel flow instead of series for my blocks, due to the restrictive nature of the gpu block. Also, the pump power line is tied into the psu's.
Whoa! What is that extra tube on my rad? Hey, that's the fill port baby!!
I'm waiting on two Pabst 4412's before I do a better shroud. All in all system works very well and is quiet. Swifty block is not as good as my home made one, but it is not compatible with new tubing, so gives me a reason to make a new one...
Reason for modding the rad to have fillport was to simplify tubing runs. Plus it looks cool.
Swifty 6000, till I finish making my new block.
Maxijet 1200, got to be one of the best pump deals out there. I've beat this thing to death and it's still tickin.
Bonne core, time to retire the ole chevette core.....
Evercool gpu block, stole from an old system, works very well.
And some interesting plumbing. No res, no T-line. Hmm, how does one fill it you say?
First my new case, the Artic Cooling Silentium T2.
Here's a pic of the flow route, no res or T-line..
Notice I use parallel flow instead of series for my blocks, due to the restrictive nature of the gpu block. Also, the pump power line is tied into the psu's.
Whoa! What is that extra tube on my rad? Hey, that's the fill port baby!!
I'm waiting on two Pabst 4412's before I do a better shroud. All in all system works very well and is quiet. Swifty block is not as good as my home made one, but it is not compatible with new tubing, so gives me a reason to make a new one...
Reason for modding the rad to have fillport was to simplify tubing runs. Plus it looks cool.