• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My new sff (56k=maybe)

Nappo

Bad Trader
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
476
Well I just got this set up a few days ago and got my new cam just a few minutes ago so i decided to post pics!

Specs:

Biostar 200N
Athlon xp 2800+
2x512mb Mushkin PC-3500
9800xt
Lite-On 48/24/48/16 CD-R/DVD
80gb Maxtor 7200rpm 8mb cache
60gb Maxtor 7200rpm 8mb cache


DSCN1619.JPG
DSCN1620.JPG
DSCN1621.JPG


I have some mods planned out for it. I'm going to put rectangle windows in the side panels and mount an lcd in the front. I'm also going to do a mirror finish of black on the side panels and have somthing written/a design on the top panel in silver. Along the lines of modding what do you think?



*discuss*
 
nice dude! i plan to buy a shuttle some day but then i realize that nice shuttles are 270+, and then the good ones usually require a intel p4, i have athlon xp 1700 :(
 
where can you buy the floppy + cf/sd/mmc reader all in one 3.5" bay?

edit: nevermind, found a few on ebay :)
 
Mine is just a 200V. Was $181 shipped, and just has a 1700+ in it, and 2x256 PC2100. That XT is in my main rig, just wanted to see how it would run in there. Suprisingly, very fast for such a slow CPU. Its current card is a GF4 MX.
 
well, as long as were pimpin' our Biostars....

newcase1.jpg


newcase3.jpg


-but I'm the blacksheep of the group cuz mine's the 200T (as in P4 setup).
 
I'm lovin' all the pics so far...

Am I the only one noticing this thread turning into a "Post pics of your Biostar" thread?:D
 
What is all of this hoopla about needing a 350W+ PSU to run a 9x00 card when I see you fellows with 9800 Pro's and XT's in your 200W SFF machines?
 
Originally posted by stncttr908
What is all of this hoopla about needing a 350W+ PSU to run a 9x00 card when I see you fellows with 9800 Pro's and XT's in your 200W SFF machines?

you know what?

now thats a damn good question...

why do people say you need a 1.21 giga-watt P/S to run a P4 + 9800 Pro when people like myself are running our tiny systems with a 220 watt P/S? :confused:

damn good question.
 
Originally posted by ozziegn
you know what?

now thats a damn good question...

why do people say you need a 1.21 giga-watt P/S to run a P4 + 9800 Pro when people like myself are running our tiny systems with a 220 watt P/S? :confused:

damn good question.
you dont need the higher wattage, you have a small mobo with everything built on, aka lower power consumption, and a power videocar, one optical drive, one hard drive
 
Back
Top