• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My new setup..Small case huge radiator :)

Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
2,850
So I went a little crazy with the water cooling on mine :) The huge radiator is hidden behind my huge desk so no one can see it.. Works great 7950's idle at 28c and full load hit 32c.. Love it because my little case sits up on my desk taking up little space as I have my work laptop and 3 monitors. Don't hate on all the 90 degree fittings as the water cooling bridge wouldn't fit by like 2mm's was so not happy about that.. Also I can't use my front usb ports as the bottom video card will not seat with the headers plugged in..

IMG_20130925_113531_zps7c8799ab.jpg


IMG_20130925_185748_zpsbb13d6c5.jpg


IMG_20130925_190254_zps81629c69.jpg
 
Last edited:
It has 9x140mm fans on it..There on the other side..This is the pro ver so you can do 9x140 on both sides for push pull..Went so big so I can run the fans where you can't hear them and still have way more cooling then I need.. Love this radiator used it through 3 or 4 builds now.. Was mounted in my server rack for a while lol..
 
Holy smokes, that is a huge rad! Why so big? How many fans will be going on it?

That's a Mo-Ra radiator, although I can't tell what size it is (120mm or 140mm version).

In any case, it supports 9 fans if going one side, or 18 fans in push/pull. Alternatively, the 120mm version can utilize 4 180mm fans on each side.
 
Nice rad choice :) actually, after using the 120 mm version, no other choice but Mo-Ra :D "Mo rad". I did a similiar thing, evereything stuffed inside a Fractal XL Define and radiator outside the case, like so.

IMG_0687_zps33517aa8.jpg


What fans are you running on yours? I'm running 18 Scythe AP-15s on mine (overkill) hooked to my Aquacomputer Aquaero 5, used to use crappy fans before but switching to ones with better static pressure helped. Keeps the water temp nice even with a 1.51v hexa core at 5 GHz and 3 Titans plus the other stuff adding heat.
 
Nice I like the hard copper lines. I'm using xspc 140mm fans. They came with it when I bought it from Vega on the forums here. They sound good all you can hear is them moving air.
 
I love those monster rads. I wish that I didn't sell my phoyba nova 1080. I considered doing the same thing and having a small case with a big external rad.
 
Has to be the angle of the picture to make it appear as if the RAD is mounted to the wall. :p
 
Can you put all the fans on it I think it would just fly away. Especially, if you ever put all deltas on that rad with that tiny PC
 
Back
Top