• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

My New PC

HCLPfan

Gawd
Joined
Sep 19, 2002
Messages
571
Hey, just bought my new PC last night and figured i'd go ahead and show it off :)

Lain-li PC65
Antec True550
P4 3.0CGHz, 800M
ASUS P4C800-E Delux
ATI Radeon x800 XT
DUAL DDR 1GB Corsair XMS
WD 74GB Raptor
WD 250GB Quiet Drive
Sound Blaster Audigy2
Logitech Z-640 5.1
Lite on 52x32x52x16 CDRW/DVD Combo
Samsung 19"LCD 193V
Total: $2620
 
Very nice. My setup is somewhat similar. I have the same case and love it. OC the heck outta that CPU and let us know how high you could push it... :D
 
Heh, yeah i originally was gunna go with the 3.4 but realized that i cound just go with this...OC it...and save $200
 
NIce comp! ;) How good is that case? I'm planning on getting that or something similar for a project I'm doing.
 
neomage2021 said:
NIce com! ;) How good is that case? I'm planning on getting that or something similar for a project I'm doing.

Awesome case is my opinion. I've had mine for over a year and I'm still very happy with it. Not tons of room inside, but it's a quality case in every aspect. I only wish it had mounts for two 80mm fans on the rear (or one 120mm).
 
Back
Top