My new Mini-ITX rig...

RIRed48

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
369
I went a bit crazy when I ordered (late January) my last PC, and received the Falcon-NW 'Tiki' about two weeks ago. Side by side to my 'old' Phanteks Evolv full size case, the Tiki I would guess is @ 1/3 the size. It's super quiet too. How it runs that 5090 FE nVidia card with virtually no runway noise is beyond me.

Looking forward to gaming very soon. Battlefield 6 this Fall I hope.
 
Last edited:
https://chatgpt.com/c/67eaa264-2c08-800a-81c7-24732895e131

This query I did this morning on ChatGPT, IF it will copy/paste here...

If it doesn't, here are the upcoming monitors, to this point, that will have 'G Sync Pulsar' capability:
* AOC Agon Pro 'AG276QSG2'
* Acer Predator 'XB273UF5'
* Asus ROG Swift 'PG27AQNR'

As I earlier said, these monitors do NOT have Display Port 2.1 or 2.1a.
 
why do you need to ask chatgpt what you put in your system?!
write a list, post some pics. email them from your phone if you cant figure it out, apple on pc sucks ass..
 
Last edited:
why do you need to ask chatgpt what you put in your system?!
write a list, post some pics. email them from your phone if you cant figure it out, apple on pc sucks ass..

Ahh... I was seeking the latest info on upcoming monitors that have the newest version of Nvidia G Sync (Pulsar) and what were the issues of having both Pulsar and the latest version of Display Port (2.1). That's the fastest way to get that information. I didn't "need" to ask, I like using ChatGPT.
 
Back
Top