• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

my new case

looks real nice, i like the glossy finish. i just ordered a generic case for my first mod project, ill have a topic like this eventually.
 
Uh, both the sonata and it are black.

That's the extent of the similarity as far as I'm concerned. This case has been around for a while, at least the silver version of it, but I can't say for sure which one came first. I did not know that newegg started carrying it, however.
 
i have to admit after getting my coolermaster is way built better then a lian li.


dont get me wrong i love lian li but this case is built better.

i give it 9/10 stars.
 
That case looks nice and shiny, and very modable. I might have to get one for my next project...
 
so far its a pain havent figured out a way yet to get teh inside fans out. looks like i'm going to have to look for the schematic.
 
Damn, was hoping you had taken a pic of your case so that I could say - "Hey man, nice shot."
 
Back
Top