• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

my new BFG ULTRA!!!!!!!!

Xenozx

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
2,127
Oh my god....

i just got my BFG 6800 ultra. I set everything up, reinstalled windows. installed mother board drivers. then installed SP1. then installed Directx 9.0c. then i Installed the new nvidia drivers 61.77. from there i did an auto detect for what my card could run at. i did this a couple of times. i was able to do 445core x 1.13mem. I then ran 3dmark 2003 with my processor at stock speed and scored over 13000 on my first run!!!!!!!! i ran this at stock speeds on my 3500+. I have had my 3500+ up to 232 x 11. this is about 2.55 ghz over the 2.2 its clocked at now. Im gonna re-run 3dmark2003 at the overclocked settings to see what i come up with then. Im amazed at the 13000+ score right off the bat. I know this is a synthetic benchy but damn it looks good. I even see a higher quality detail on some of the textures compared to my old 9700 pro. this is awsome!~!!!

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2886928

ill post the new score overclocked in a little bit 8)
 
This isn't the one from Best Buy that I pre-ordered in the middle of June is it? Because if it is....damn I'm glad I cancelled.
 
no i bought this one direct from bfg, why are you glad you cancelled?
 
overclocking my cpu to 2.55 ghz gave me an extra 500 points to my 3dmark2003 score. I thought it would be more but guess not.

I also adjusted my BFG card to 450core and 1.13 mem. Ran through all tests with 0 artifacts, im sure i can go higher but i think im happy with what i got, Time to play some doom 3 8)

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2887022
 
Xenozx said:
no i bought this one direct from bfg, why are you glad you cancelled?

Because those bastards kept on delaying the card...I 'bought' it the 14th and cancelled it like 3 weeks later [still no card], just went with the GT instead.

Nice OC, run the D3 timedemo a few times, you might see some artifacting. I had to drop my OC for D3.
 
OK DAMN, i just realized of people with athlon 64 processors im like # 10 with highest score 8)

from 2000 - 2600 mhz anyway. 8)
 
Back
Top