My modded case :) (NO 56K TRUST ME)

ColdFusionKid

Limp Gawd
HOLY SHIT THEY WERE 2040x1640!!!!!!

I resized them, PLEASE SAVE THESE AND HOST AND EDIT YOURS! GOOD !)(@#!_@#* !_)@#

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

This is one AWSOME case once you can SEE IT!

okay man, you have a good lookin' rig but for God's sakes, resize them pics.

I'm running my desktop @ 1600 X 1200 and I still have to pan back and fourth to view them.

heck, not only would resizing the pics make it easier to view them but it would also make them look a little better by cutting down on the nappy picture noise thats in them

haven't it been for CFK I wouldn't even bother to comment on the case...
pretty neat - yet you have to work on your wiring...

It's a good thing I'm not a moderator because I would have just deleted the entire thread.. Anyway now that I can see the case, although it's only barely modded, I thinks I likes it :cool:

Thank God for CFK ;)

those are reseized? There still way too bloody big at 1280x1024 on a 19".

I feel sorry for anyone using a lower resolution.

EDIT: I see. Posted again. You should update the frontpage with the new sizes.

I see. Posted again. You should update the frontpage with the new sizes.

Or just delete them all togethor.....that's still enough of a wait to almost turn me off with my cable connection, let alone some poor soul waiting for them to load on a 56k connection.

I know the thread title says "NO 56K TRUST ME" but that's never gonna deter anyone.....it's just added inscentive for them to come look. :rolleyes:

Do all those curious cats a favor and kill off the first set.

Like the case and all even though the color is seared into my retina's I can still see you need to work on some airflow issues if you ask me.

Back