My minor case mod

Homey D. Clown

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
223
Not much of a mod but it was done more for function then appearance.
The case is an Antec SLK3700-BQE. I'm not done yet,I just ordered some c-molding and some modders mesh,now i'm trying to deside if I should clear coat the mesh or paint it? There are no lights in the case and I don't plan on adding any.My color choices for the mesh are black,blue or red.
I would like to hear what you guys think?
picture001small1ux.jpg
 
paint the mesh. yellow. ok, ok, black.

oh and it's "what you say!". nice hole.
 
Ahh, chrome is so sweet, but I'm also a fan of dark colors. Sometimes a matte black or blue looks really good. Then again sometimes metallic finishes look nice.

Just ask yourself what you'd rather look at for years to come, before you decide to mod it again. Who knows, maybe in thirty years Al Gore will invent a whole new spectrum of colors.
 
awsome job! great work - that has to be the most tastfull mod ive seen in a while.

the antec logo could have been sanded down and bondo'd, but the paint looks great. solid theame
 
Thanks for the kind words! I was trying to just keep it simple.Too bad I ran out of paint or I would have done the floppy cage,well that and the fact that I was starting to lose interest in finishing it. :D
 
Back
Top