• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My march photos

[TQ]

Gawd
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
690
I am never posting another photo on these message boards.

The following photo was stolen from me by [H] forum royjr

tigger4.jpg
 
Great shots -and I love your website layout! When did you go to House On A Rock? I was there about 8 years ago in the summer. Awesome place to visit if you're in Michigan.
 
Thanks.

I went this past week, but we have an issue here.

Since it's been 8 years i'll let it slip, but it's in wisconsin ;-)
 
Back
Top